Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I dig this Game (tentative title) development thread
#7
(10-28-2011, 07:13 AM)Previous Wrote:
Code:
One block of dirt next to supported stone.

#####▒
▒

this config will fall because dirt is too away from the column (it doesn't matter if the blocks in-between are rocks.)

Code:
Three Blocks of dirt next to supported stone - will definitely fall.

#####▒▒▒
▒
Both will, see explanation above

Code:
Dirt on stone, further away from actual supporting column.

   ▒▒<
   ▒<<
#######
▒
And what about this? Will that one block fall or not?

R: no, because that dirt is supported in another column of its own (the one I marked with two arrows).

Also, I forgot to mention, the gem also counts as a block and a column. It'd make sense this way, or else it could be crushed like any other entity.

if someone has more hipothesis on how this will work, comment it and I shall explain/fix it. Apparently this game can have several dubious block placements, so let's talk about it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] I dig this game (tentative title) - by Gors - 10-28-2011, 07:44 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-26-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-27-2012, 04:11 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Kami - 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Mag - 11-24-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 11-30-2012, 08:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)