Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Runkkula (OFFENSIVE WARNING)
#7
yeah, I know, but for some reason that felt more acidic than normal to me. Hm.


Okay then, I'll end the discussion here.

[spoiler=late complement to my post]
it's just that this seemed like 'harsh C+C on someone's sprites', only for comic strips. I understand that those comics are bad and have problems but the first post could be very better if you included what you said in the second post. Nothing against you, really, but I, for one, have been talking with others about how we should give C+C to people and this is exactly what I am avoiding.
It isn't sugar-coating, but rather giving genuine help to others. Just my two cents, no need to reply me. If someone really wants to talk about this, drop me a PM.
[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
Runkkula (OFFENSIVE WARNING) - by Raccoon Sam - 10-27-2011, 01:19 PM
RE: Runkkula (OFFENSIVE WARNING) - by Chutzpar - 10-27-2011, 02:52 PM
RE: Runkkula (OFFENSIVE WARNING) - by Gors - 10-27-2011, 03:50 PM
RE: Runkkula (OFFENSIVE WARNING) - by Gwen - 10-27-2011, 02:58 PM
RE: Runkkula (OFFENSIVE WARNING) - by Raccoon Sam - 10-27-2011, 05:01 PM
RE: Runkkula (OFFENSIVE WARNING) - by Chutzpar - 10-27-2011, 05:44 PM
RE: Runkkula (OFFENSIVE WARNING) - by Gors - 10-27-2011, 05:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)