Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I found a hidden page...
#1
I was wandering around tSR looking for sprites, when I came across a picture. I clicked on it, and it brought me to some random crud. Its acctually pretty cool. You can see it here. Has anyone else been seen this? Most of the stuff you can see is really weird. Some of it is cool too though.


Messages In This Thread
I found a hidden page... - by sponge7325 - 10-25-2011, 07:49 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by GaryASPG - 10-25-2011, 08:03 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by DioShiba - 10-25-2011, 08:06 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Vipershark - 10-25-2011, 08:18 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Alpha Six - 10-25-2011, 08:27 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by DioShiba - 10-25-2011, 09:45 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Gwen - 10-25-2011, 08:28 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Vipershark - 10-25-2011, 08:32 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Gors - 10-25-2011, 08:34 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Kosheh - 10-29-2011, 12:14 AM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by sponge7325 - 10-25-2011, 08:34 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by GaryASPG - 10-25-2011, 08:39 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by sponge7325 - 10-25-2011, 08:40 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by GaryASPG - 10-25-2011, 08:41 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by sponge7325 - 10-25-2011, 08:42 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Kriven - 10-25-2011, 10:43 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Guy - 10-26-2011, 06:07 AM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by GaryASPG - 10-25-2011, 11:08 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Kriven - 10-25-2011, 11:57 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Petie - 10-26-2011, 07:25 AM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Previous - 10-26-2011, 09:44 AM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Joseph Styling - 10-26-2011, 09:03 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by K.D. - 10-26-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Joseph Styling - 10-26-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by water dog - 10-26-2011, 10:02 PM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Guy - 10-29-2011, 12:25 AM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by samith - 11-22-2011, 11:26 AM
RE: I found a hidden page... - by Gors - 11-22-2011, 01:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)