Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I think I need to set myself at least one day a week as time off, I'm one of those terrible breed of people who can't seem to ever switch off, if I spend too long not doing anything "productive" I get really uncomfortable and even nervous that I'm wasting time.
I've told myself over and over again that time spent enjoying yourself isn't wasted, but I'm a stubborn asshole and never listen.

The idea of taking an entire day off to just relax feels like such a waste of my talents (check out the massive ego up in this bitch), but I guess it's the only way I can avoid burning myself out.
Again.
Like I always do.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PatientZero - 10-25-2011, 01:40 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)