Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Link's Awakening Photo Color
#8
For some reason I seem to actually remember seeing these photos in color, but I can't remember where.
Specifically the mouse falling off the cliff; I knew he was purple.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Link's Awakening Photo Color - by Vipershark - 10-24-2011, 01:55 AM
RE: Link's Awakening Photo Color - by Gors - 10-24-2011, 08:03 AM
RE: Link's Awakening Photo Color - by BullockDS - 10-24-2011, 08:37 AM
RE: Link's Awakening Photo Color - by Gors - 10-24-2011, 11:28 AM
RE: Link's Awakening Photo Color - by Gwen - 10-24-2011, 01:05 PM
RE: Link's Awakening Photo Color - by Tellis - 10-24-2011, 01:17 PM
RE: Link's Awakening Photo Color - by Vipershark - 10-24-2011, 06:46 PM
RE: Link's Awakening Photo Color - by Tellis - 10-24-2011, 07:08 PM
RE: Link's Awakening Photo Color - by Cobalt Blue - 10-25-2011, 09:02 AM
RE: Link's Awakening Photo Color - by Gors - 10-25-2011, 12:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)