Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Classic Style Axl sprites
#1
Hello. I am new here , but i have been making sprites or a while. I would like to submit my latest piece and first published one. It is a Custom Classic Megaman Classic Axl sprites. It is a .PNG file (last time I read the rules it stated that .PNG was ok) and it is on photobucket (again it said it was ok) please look at it and tell me what you think.

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd39...egaman.png
Im sorry I forgot the icon i am now making it.


Messages In This Thread
Custom Classic Style Axl sprites - by charythespriter - 10-22-2011, 12:23 AM
RE: Custom Classic Style Axl sprites - by Ton - 10-22-2011, 12:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)