Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What's your major/ what do you want to major in?
#56
(10-20-2011, 11:51 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I took some video game design classes in college. But I think that "video game design" sounds a little vague in a way. I don't know, I was a little worried.

Does it mean I'm a programmer? An artist? A writer? From a business point of view, I figure they're looking to hire something more specific. That's why I'm into computer graphics, it's more to the point and can apply to many different things.

But I could be wrong.

Videogame design is more so for an all around, at my college we have enough credits left for us to choose a double major literally. So most major in Videogame Design and then what field you'll specialize in. Makes your resume that much sexier.


Messages In This Thread
RE: What's your major/ what do you want to major in? - by Gwen - 10-20-2011, 12:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)