Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(10-14-2011, 11:57 PM)Kat Wrote: So I play Magic every friday and saturday night. I went to go play tonight.

There is this guy that kinda as an air of weirdness about him who is easily in his late 40s. He doesn't really know me and only fought against me once and that was tonight.

He essentially asked me out on a date. I'm only 20. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I swear if he overhead me talk about were I play on saturdays and follows me there, I'm going to be throughly creeped out and probably talk to the store owner or the event runner (Both of which I've become good friends with by now) to do a thing about it because I'd like to be able to relieve stress with playing Magic and not become more stressed.

Being a girl and playing Magic is hard

it's hard and no one understands

But seriously, if he continues his creepiness talk to the store owner. If they're a decent person they'll do something about it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by megaMasquerain - 10-15-2011, 12:34 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)