(10-12-2011, 10:11 AM)Stabsinthe Wrote: Pardon my bluntness but; are you referring to your period again? Because that's -- no reason to avoid the doctor.
Well actually, it wouldn't have made a difference anyway because she didn't get over here until yesterday 'cause she got sick and went to the doc. herself on Tuesday (she is diabetic and doesn't really take care of herself, etc.) so there wouldn'tve been time because of working on weekends and stuff. I was also going to have that dinner I missed two months ago and shop for clothes and things, so I much prefer to be free when I'm doing all that walking as well. So yeah you're right about that, but Mom wouldn't let me go out last time while I was on it, not entirely sure why when I tried to explain to her that I don't leak or anything, it would be fine. I forgot what she said exactly.
Quote:"Doing my thing"?
And yes, I'm not so big on talking about things like that, so I use that term to refer to it. I feel awkward about some things. It's just how I am.
[spoiler=@PZ:]I have no doubt about all of that. I never see the outdoors besides walking across the yards between the two houses though. :I
And I don't sleep that well over here, exactly. I slept at home last night and that's where I get my sweet peace. I sometimes wake up at 11 AM and noon. It's strange because I usually get to bed late (it's almost always after 11. It's a lot of times even 12 and 1 AM) and I sleep in later, and don't wanna get up (prob. because it's comfy), whereas here I can be woken up several times in the night, and still feel like getting up at 7 or 8. I guess the different environment makes me develop a different "internal schedule" and I don't get tired during the day.
I don't exactly eat right either. Don't eat 3 meals a day, but that's because I just don't feel hungry for some reason, like at lunch time so I won't think to have someone make me food. I can eat it but I'm not particularly hungry for it. That's my problem, there. Mom said that I've lost weight since I've started staying over here about 2 years ago, but I don't remember what I was like before. I can almost hold both my hands around my waist, and my wrists and arms are pretty tiny too. I try to take vitamins every day but I forget sometimes.
As for hygiene, I'm absolutely ashamed of it. I'm just going to admit my faults and say that... I don't brush my teeth every day, not even once a week. Sometimes once or twice a month. I already know that's a horrible thing and I'm a horrible person for neglecting myself like that... and I know this sounds like a sorry excuse but I just really don't want to do it. I've tried many times to force it but I just can't make myself do things I really don't want to do. I know I'll probably lose my teeth early in life if I keep going, and I feel awful, but I don't know what to do. Tried all sorts of things to motivate me to do it including "I GOT A NEW TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER" but that didn't even work. Actually doing it is not bad, but I don't want to get started. Also because I can't do it just any time, because of great grandma keeps asking if I'm out there, and I can't talk with paste in my mouth either, so it's difficult. I don't even like flossing.
As far as I know, the air isn't bad around here (unless you include odors
), but I live around smoke when I'm home. Mom says all the time that there's some radiation coming from my laptop or something (I dunno about that myself) and since I'm on it the entire day, not sure. Hasn't hurt my eyes, though. She thinks that stress has done a lot of this to me, but I don't feel emotionally stressed. And sorry about all that, wanted to get it out while I was thinking about it.[/spoiler]

