Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

RAGE
#8
I disliked Doom 3 as well. Rage does have your obvious "trigger switch goes off when I pick up this item" which is noticeable, but the actual mechanics are still fun. And I love shotguns.

I also disliked that in Doom the game was apparently stunning visually, but you couldn't see any of it. This game has great lighting effects that bring stuff to life, too.


Messages In This Thread
RAGE - by Dazz - 10-10-2011, 12:48 PM
RE: RAGE - by Woppet* - 10-10-2011, 01:19 PM
RE: RAGE - by Dazz - 10-10-2011, 01:30 PM
RE: RAGE - by Rosencrantz - 10-10-2011, 01:31 PM
RE: RAGE - by Gwen - 10-10-2011, 02:09 PM
RE: RAGE - by Dazz - 10-10-2011, 04:44 PM
RE: RAGE - by Rai - 10-11-2011, 08:51 AM
RE: RAGE - by Dazz - 10-11-2011, 09:01 AM
RE: RAGE - by Rai - 10-11-2011, 09:14 AM
RE: RAGE - by Milton12 - 10-12-2011, 02:18 AM
RE: RAGE - by Garamonde - 10-12-2011, 07:31 AM
RE: RAGE - by Key - 10-12-2011, 08:15 AM
RE: RAGE - by Eagallowglass - 10-14-2011, 12:10 PM
RE: RAGE - by Dazz - 10-16-2011, 04:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)