10-03-2011, 05:28 PM
@Mighty Jetters: No problem!
Spideroo is with an 'i' though, not a 'y'
Also, Drshnaps is right about Uruuru in that it's missing it's attack frames. (If I recall some sort of spikes pop out the top and it tries to dive-bomb kirby.)
I don't remember seeing him anywhere in the tank level, unless there's another one. I've only played the one in world 4.
Spideroo is with an 'i' though, not a 'y'Also, Drshnaps is right about Uruuru in that it's missing it's attack frames. (If I recall some sort of spikes pop out the top and it tries to dive-bomb kirby.)
(10-02-2011, 10:16 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: Crap appears in the RPG game and I /think/ he appears in the Tank level too but I'm not sure.
[Edit] I guess his US name is "Junk" or "Junker"?
I don't remember seeing him anywhere in the tank level, unless there's another one. I've only played the one in world 4.

