Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dawn of a New Day (SkywardSword General)
#26
I've been following this game so I do know quite a bit more but those are spoilers for sure.

After one particular spoiler I read I agreed not to read anymore info before this game comes out because that spoiler was... too delicious

Yeah I had my doubts about this game too so I didn't care to spoil myself... until I spoiled myself a bit, now there are no doubts. This is going to be good. Really good.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the release of skyward sword looms closer - by Koopaul - 10-02-2011, 02:58 AM
RE: Dawn of the 3rd day, 72 hours remain - by Boo - 11-17-2011, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)