Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[IDEA] THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE suggestions thread
#29
OOO YAY!!!

First off, maybe I could be in the game, as I am trying my best to rip all I can and do all I can to become a regular here. I'll post my TSR base sprite later.

Secondary, if there are going to be Assist Trophy-ish items out there, they should be regular video game people, but the person who summons them looks like they are ripping it from a game on the the battlefield.

Thirdly, there should be items that you pick up and use as weapon. Such as hammers, light swords, ect.

Lastly, there should be unlockable music for stages, sorta like in brawl.

Hope you guys like my ideas.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE suggestions thread - by sponge7325 - 09-30-2011, 11:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)