Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Are SPORTS games the worst genre in video games?
#7
Don't get me wrong: some games are fun with several players. But you can also get the same feeling with multiplayer elsewhere.

And even if you do have a bunch of guys and gals over, the quality of the game is determinal to whether or not you're going to enjoy it.
(10-18-2008, 10:12 AM)Confessor Wrote: party games are fun when you have friends

there are shitty half-assed games in every genre, you can't condemn them all for it.

I don't want to condemn the party genre. There's crappy games everywhere, I agree.

I'm just saying that I keep seeing games where no effort is put in. To be honest, I kinda made this thread to show my disgust for the abomination known as Crash Boom Bang.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Are party games the worst genre in video games? - by JDogindy - 10-18-2008, 10:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)