I did post them in the first post, but here they are. The lines of tiles aren't all the same.
[spoiler=Here is what I did:]
I start here which is 4 half-tiles long:![[Image: C45Rm.png]](http://i.imgur.com/C45Rm.png)
Then put them on the next part, which is 5 half-tiles long:![[Image: mdjVw.png]](http://i.imgur.com/mdjVw.png)
Then got this:![[Image: bXquL.png]](http://i.imgur.com/bXquL.png)
Put it here:![[Image: pXGn9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pXGn9.png)
Put everything on the next line which is 7 tiles:![[Image: JeeAR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/JeeAR.png)
Then get that:![[Image: lXEMW.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lXEMW.png)
And stick it there:![[Image: nvefH.png]](http://i.imgur.com/nvefH.png)
Stick it all there:![[Image: 2ctcj.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2ctcj.png)
Get this:![[Image: nf6FM.png]](http://i.imgur.com/nf6FM.png)
Put it there:![[Image: tqeoP.png]](http://i.imgur.com/tqeoP.png)
And finally end with this:
The first time I did it I got this: ![[Image: AZnaF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/AZnaF.png)
And neither of those look right, do they? It's mostly those stray pixels on the sides of the sprites that confuse me. There's just no clear indication of where they go.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Here is what I did:]
I start here which is 4 half-tiles long:
![[Image: C45Rm.png]](http://i.imgur.com/C45Rm.png)
Then put them on the next part, which is 5 half-tiles long:
![[Image: mdjVw.png]](http://i.imgur.com/mdjVw.png)
Then got this:
![[Image: bXquL.png]](http://i.imgur.com/bXquL.png)
Put it here:
![[Image: pXGn9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pXGn9.png)
Put everything on the next line which is 7 tiles:
![[Image: JeeAR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/JeeAR.png)
Then get that:
![[Image: lXEMW.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lXEMW.png)
And stick it there:
![[Image: nvefH.png]](http://i.imgur.com/nvefH.png)
Stick it all there:
![[Image: 2ctcj.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2ctcj.png)
Get this:
![[Image: nf6FM.png]](http://i.imgur.com/nf6FM.png)
Put it there:
![[Image: tqeoP.png]](http://i.imgur.com/tqeoP.png)
And finally end with this:
The first time I did it I got this: ![[Image: AZnaF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/AZnaF.png)
And neither of those look right, do they? It's mostly those stray pixels on the sides of the sprites that confuse me. There's just no clear indication of where they go.
[/spoiler]

