Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

If you could reset your memory, what game would you like to rediscover?
#20
snatcher. absolutely snatcher, without question

I don't think I have been so emotionally affected by a video game or drawn into its world like snatcher


if I somehow couldn't do that for whatever reason, deadly premonition would come a pretty close second due to the bizarre nature of the game (and there are certain things that only really have an impact the first time around but man what an impact it was (finding out what happens in the town at midnight, for instance))


Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could reset your memory, what game would you like to rediscover? - by DadNier - 09-27-2011, 06:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)