Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How to Rip models from Dragonball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team?
#1
Cause I'm to lazy to spam the whole forum till i can write an request i'll just want to learn how i could do it by my own?

Which kind of programs do i need?
Anyone would feel like teaching me that kind of stuff?

Programs I got are:
Milkshape = I know how to convert with it!
Autodesk 3ds Max = Know nothing bout it!
MDLVIS [Made for wacraft] = Can UV with it can create models from scratch and animate and bone em!

So i hope someone could teach me there Smile


Messages In This Thread
How to Rip models from Dragonball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team? - by Shin-Orojin - 09-25-2011, 04:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)