Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Trying to rip Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Devil Suvivor sprites
#5
For some weird reason I managed to rip some of the Devil Survivor sprites using a 3D graphics ripper o_O Same with Strange Journey
On DS you might try to use a emulator + codebreaker codes to have the complete demon library, turn off the background layer and take screenshots.

If memory serves, Otohime is a 'palette swap' of Kiyohime (Strength) , but not sure. I'm going to try to find them but I can't guarantee, I ripped everything I found at a save file at gamefaqs and I WAS playing to get to all demons I missed but I formatted my computer last week @_@


Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying to rip Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Devil Suvivor sprites - by Ultimecia - 09-23-2011, 01:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)