Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3: Scorpion Fatalities
#9
I'm not trying to be horrible or anything like that, but yeah "BigDOG 630's SNES Submissions" something like that. If your submitting something from a different console then fair enough, start a new thread ( in the appropriate section )

zSNES is the emulator, vSNES is the shot factory. Are you familiar with Kawaks or the GBA emulator with built in shot factory. Basically what vSNES does is it loads zSNES save states and lets you disable certain sprites.
I had the same problem when I was trying to rip certain fatalities for MK2, especially Shang Tsung's Soul Steal fatality. ZSNES & VSNES are your friends when it comes to ripping from Mortal kombat Wink


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3: Scorpion Fatalities - by HandToeKnee - 09-22-2011, 06:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)