Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I cut your cable so we could hang out.
#1

My name is Genome Rob. That's not my real name, but I've been going by that name for about 10 Years in Games. It's also my X-Box Live Gamertag. I've been lurking around Spriters Resource since the Fall of 2007. I came across it when I had to make a game for a class, and I needed Animated Gifs for characters. I ended up just making my own, but I always kind of dug a lot of the stuff here. I like spriting, well, I like drawing in any medium. And uh...I'm trying to, like, finish sheets, so I can start posting them...because it'd be something to do. And I'd like to start seeing some of my own stuff in the future on tSR. So expect to see me become a more active...member of this spriting community.


Messages In This Thread
I cut your cable so we could hang out. - by Genome Rob - 05-21-2008, 08:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)