Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tips for Ultimecia's Sprite assembling?
#7
It makes sense you mentioned me, I ripped those. But I was just closing the window when I saw my name and went "What? Wait a minute" and opened the browser again.
Persona 2 is a PS1 game so it's much lighter than a DreamCast, and I used ePSXe. With the right config you can make it run smoothly. I mean, I used to run it on 2000 so I think a common computer nowadays might have some results.

Yeah, some of them really don't makes sense at all. I think there are some screens at megaten wiki. There was a Japanese link but I just got my PC wiped clean. It might be at my old submission thread, you might want to take a look


Messages In This Thread
RE: Tips for Ultimecia's Sprite assembling? - by Ultimecia - 09-19-2011, 01:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)