Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ni no Kuni getting english release
#18
(09-18-2011, 11:42 AM)Accelgors Wrote: I am also going to step in and say I don't see what's impressive about this game.


I've yet to see gameplay videos for it, and as for now, it looks like a Ghibli movie. I know both sides (Ghibli and Level-5) are awesome companies, but for me right now, I can't quite be sure.

[spoiler]
I never understood Ghibli's movies anyway
[/spoiler]

inb4 ban gors

BNAN GORS

Didn't see that coming did you? Cool
Princess Mononoke is one of the best movies ever, don't diss my peeps Studio Ghibli Tongue


Messages In This Thread
Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Shawn - 09-16-2011, 12:01 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Dazz - 09-17-2011, 09:30 AM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Dazz - 09-17-2011, 12:09 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by FRET - 09-17-2011, 02:11 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Dazz - 09-18-2011, 07:00 AM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Gors - 09-18-2011, 11:42 AM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Gwen - 09-18-2011, 12:30 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Shawn - 09-18-2011, 06:28 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Gors - 09-18-2011, 12:34 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Gors - 09-18-2011, 08:12 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Shawn - 09-19-2011, 09:08 AM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Gors - 09-19-2011, 09:34 AM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Dazz - 09-20-2011, 02:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)