Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Spore!!
#3
Its neat, but no I really can't put it on the site. If I did, that would mean that it was okay to put a lot of other custom things like this on the site and the site would be bloated with content like this. You could rip the possible parts of the creatures and submit those, but this is an ingame custom anyway you look at it. I don't think Dazz would be too happy with me if I let thousands of things like this that would inevitably follow onto the site.


Messages In This Thread
Spore!! - by GrimmJeel - 09-16-2011, 08:54 PM
RE: Spore!! - by valforwing - 09-16-2011, 10:44 PM
RE: Spore!! - by Shadowth117 - 09-18-2011, 12:18 PM
RE: Spore!! - by GrimmJeel - 09-18-2011, 02:28 PM
RE: Spore!! - by Friedslick6 - 09-20-2011, 02:45 AM
RE: Spore!! - by GrimmJeel - 09-20-2011, 08:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)