Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ni no Kuni getting english release
#15
I'm not saying minimalism is bad - I'm saying that it looks very uninspired. It doesn't appeal to me. Sorry. I've let you all down due to personal taste, yet again.

Also, I loved Dark Chronicle due to the story, and gameplay. It looks nice, but that doesn't mean anything to me ultimately when it comes to a game - to a degree, at least. If it looks like adom, I struggle.
If the game has a good story, which based on all of Ghibli's film it it probably won't, and plays well, I will enjoy it.
I just fail to understand why people are psyched to play a game based on it's graphics, when you can just look at videos and see said graphics... It almost just seems like an art project in the wrong medium.


Messages In This Thread
Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Shawn - 09-16-2011, 12:01 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Dazz - 09-17-2011, 09:30 AM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Dazz - 09-17-2011, 12:09 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by FRET - 09-17-2011, 02:11 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Dazz - 09-18-2011, 07:00 AM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Gors - 09-18-2011, 11:42 AM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Gwen - 09-18-2011, 12:30 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Shawn - 09-18-2011, 06:28 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Gors - 09-18-2011, 12:34 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Gors - 09-18-2011, 08:12 PM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Shawn - 09-19-2011, 09:08 AM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Gors - 09-19-2011, 09:34 AM
RE: Ni no Kuni getting english release - by Dazz - 09-20-2011, 02:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)