Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So my neighbors all the time will blast really loud techno, or other people will be really loud, and I never tell them to tone it down or anything, but as soon as I turn my music up loud somebody walks by and closes my door. Thanks guys, don't hear me complaining about your music I don't particularly like, so I'm glad to know that we can just ignore my tastes cause they're different.
I don't know why but this really pissed me off. It was really rude :L
EDIT: To the asshole who closed my door,
I just enjoyed a good fucking album, so fuck you.
Sincerely The Bastard who resides in 418


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 09-16-2011, 05:50 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)