Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop
(09-14-2011, 03:11 PM)Kriven Wrote: Apparently the "general public" doesn't understand how much each and every one of their dollars is worth.

Either that or mommy and daddy buy everything.

Holy fuck, it's $20.
THATS OUTRAGEOUSLY EXPENSIVE.
Also, to say the general public doesn't know about this is crap. Everyone in my Game and Design Major knows about it, and if even if one didn't know about it, its pretty simple to explain what it is, so that they are informed, and from most people I've discussed it with besides you guys, people are just fine with it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop - by Gwen - 09-14-2011, 10:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)