Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

No state found
#2
(09-14-2011, 08:25 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: I finally got 3d ripper dx to work, and When I hit F12 or any other function, I get "No State Found", is there any way to fix this
It depends on the program that you're trying to use 3D Ripper DX on. This sounds like just a key binding interference though. Make sure that the key binds of the program you are using do not interfere with the key binds of 3D Ripper DX.


Messages In This Thread
No state found - by GrimmJeel - 09-14-2011, 08:25 PM
RE: No state found - by Friedslick6 - 09-14-2011, 10:11 PM
RE: No state found - by GrimmJeel - 09-16-2011, 06:26 AM
RE: No state found - by Shadowth117 - 09-16-2011, 12:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)