Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I feel like I'm annoying my friend, we're both big Dream Theater fans and their new album On The Backs Of Angels came out today, and I'm just listening to it now while he's already had a listen. So I'm sending him my opinions of each song, and his responses keeping getting shorter and send of an annoyed vibe :L
I asked him and he said to keep going, but I don't want to annoy him with my style of reviewing, which means similes, metaphors and weird phrases up the yin yang.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 09-13-2011, 11:14 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)