Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn)
#1
3DD seems to be a really cool game for Sega Saturn, and I've played it a few times, like a few hours ago. I wanna rip the sprites for my Sega Brawlers Megamix project. The simplest way for me to do it is to rip them with animget and take the sprites home for cleaning with Photoshop. Here's the thing, when I took some shots, I noticed that the sprites kinda stretch here and there. I'm using yabause-0.9.7-win, and the default screen res is 320x224. So, is this a normal thing, should I try a smaller screen size, or what? In any case, I'll rip these sprites anyway I can, I just wanna know what I should do to fix that if I can.
For those who don't know, here's the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fft8XGMPBPU

X)


Messages In This Thread
Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by DJGameFreakTheIguana - 09-12-2011, 12:37 AM
RE: Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by Dazz - 09-14-2011, 04:39 AM
RE: Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by Dazz - 11-29-2011, 03:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)