Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I got a corn on my left foot from all the walking I did in my new york trip and it's really annoying
I tried cutting it off thinking it was just a bump or something but it came back and it seems that it got wrapped up in a rather large nerve cluster so it hurts if things touch other certain areas of my foot
having a job where I constantly put pressure on my left foot doesn't help things

Gonna try the duct tape thing


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Vipershark - 09-11-2011, 01:33 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)