09-11-2011, 08:21 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2011, 08:31 AM by redblueyellow.)
Last Update (for a while):
[spoiler]![[Image: mamaicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Cooking%20Mama%203/mamaicon.png)
Cooking Mama 3
![[Image: darktyrannomonicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Digimon%20World%20DS/darktyrannomonicon.png)
![[Image: deramonicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Digimon%20World%20DS/deramonicon.png)
![[Image: gabumonicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Digimon%20World%20DS/gabumonicon.png)
![[Image: gekomonicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Digimon%20World%20DS/gekomonicon.png)
![[Image: grizzmonicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Digimon%20World%20DS/grizzmonicon.png)
![[Image: kiwimonicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Digimon%20World%20DS/kiwimonicon.png)
![[Image: kuwagamonicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Digimon%20World%20DS/kuwagamonicon.png)
![[Image: lillymonicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Digimon%20World%20DS/lillymonicon.png)
![[Image: manzaemonicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Digimon%20World%20DS/manzaemonicon.png)
![[Image: parrotmonicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Digimon%20World%20DS/parrotmonicon.png)
![[Image: whamonicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Digimon%20World%20DS/whamonicon.png)
Digimon World DS
![[Image: belleicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Disney%20Princesses/belleicon.png)
![[Image: cinderellaicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Disney%20Princesses/cinderellaicon.png)
![[Image: snowwhiteicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Disney%20Princesses/snowwhiteicon.png)
Disney Princess
![[Image: bobbyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gunpey%20DS/bobbyicon.png)
![[Image: domingoicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gunpey%20DS/domingoicon.png)
![[Image: hankicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gunpey%20DS/hankicon.png)
![[Image: nickicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gunpey%20DS/nickicon.png)
![[Image: patrickicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gunpey%20DS/patrickicon.png)
![[Image: pikeicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gunpey%20DS/pikeicon.png)
![[Image: sherryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gunpey%20DS/sherryicon.png)
![[Image: thomasicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gunpey%20DS/thomasicon.png)
![[Image: wantedpostersicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gunpey%20DS/wantedpostersicon.png)
Gunpey DS
![[Image: artifactsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/artifactsicon.png)
![[Image: blocksicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/blocksicon.png)
![[Image: bruisericon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/bruisericon.png)
![[Image: coleicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/coleicon.png)
![[Image: enemies1icon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/enemies1icon.png)
![[Image: enemies2icon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/enemies2icon.png)
![[Image: finalbossicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/finalbossicon.png)
![[Image: giantfishicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/giantfishicon.png)
![[Image: hatsworthicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/hatsworthicon.png)
![[Image: ladydicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/ladydicon.png)
![[Image: lanceicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/lanceicon.png)
![[Image: midbossicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/midbossicon.png)
![[Image: robotsuiticon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/robotsuiticon.png)
![[Image: thecaptainandnurseicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/thecaptainandnurseicon.png)
![[Image: thecaptainmugsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/thecaptainmugsicon.png)
![[Image: treasurechestsandcurrencyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/treasurechestsandcurrencyicon.png)
![[Image: weaslebyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Henry%20Hatsworth/weaslebyicon.png)
Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure
![[Image: charactersicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Hot%20Springs%20Story/charactersicon.png)
![[Image: landscapeandotherelementsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Hot%20Springs%20Story/landscapeandotherelementsicon.png)
Hot Springs Story (Mobile Phone)
![[Image: hssicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Hot%20Springs%20Story/hssicon.png)
![[Image: frogcostumestarlyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/The%20Legendary%20Starfy/frogcostumestarlyicon.png)
![[Image: mermaidcostumestarlyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/The%20Legendary%20Starfy/mermaidcostumestarlyicon.png)
![[Image: monstarstarlyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/The%20Legendary%20Starfy/monstarstarlyicon.png)
![[Image: roostarstarlyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/The%20Legendary%20Starfy/roostarstarlyicon.png)
![[Image: starfrightstarlyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/The%20Legendary%20Starfy/starfrightstarlyicon.png)
![[Image: starlyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/The%20Legendary%20Starfy/starlyicon.png)
![[Image: starpedostarlyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/The%20Legendary%20Starfy/starpedostarlyicon.png)
The Legendary Starfy
![[Image: candrumunderpassicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Mother%203/candrumunderpassicon.png)
![[Image: empireporkytowerfloors1and2icon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Mother%203/empireporkytowerfloors1and2icon.png)
![[Image: highway4icon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Mother%203/highway4icon.png)
![[Image: highway3icon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Mother%203/highway3icon.png)
![[Image: highway2icon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Mother%203/highway2icon.png)
![[Image: highway1icon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Mother%203/highway1icon.png)
![[Image: retirementhomeicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Mother%203/retirementhomeicon.png)
![[Image: unknownvalleyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Mother%203/unknownvalleyicon.png)
Mother 3
![[Image: backgroundsandtilesetsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pizza%20Boy/backgroundsandtilesetsicon.png)
![[Image: bossicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pizza%20Boy/bossicon.png)
![[Image: itemsandobjectsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pizza%20Boy/itemsandobjectsicon.png)
![[Image: menuandotherscreensicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pizza%20Boy/menuandotherscreensicon.png)
![[Image: worldmapicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pizza%20Boy/worldmapicon.png)
Pizza Boy
![[Image: rockattackeffectsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Mystery%20Dungeon/rockattackeffectsicon.png)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
![[Image: arleyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/arleyicon.png)
![[Image: attackeffectsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/attackeffectsicon.png)
![[Image: maleplayericon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/maleplayericon.png)
![[Image: blueeyesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/blueeyesicon.png)
![[Image: edwardicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/edwardicon.png)
![[Image: gorocksquadicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/gorocksquadicon.png)
![[Image: kasaicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/kasaicon.png)
![[Image: npcsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/npcsicon.png)
![[Image: pichuicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/pichuicon.png)
![[Image: purpleeyesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/purpleeyesicon.png)
![[Image: rangersignsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/rangersignsicon.png)
![[Image: steelheadicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/steelheadicon.png)
![[Image: femaleplayericon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Pokemon%20Ranger%203%20Guardian%20Signs/femaleplayericon.png)
Pokemon Ranger 3: Guardian Signs
![[Image: BillHawksicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Professor%20Layton%20and%20the%20Unwound%20Future/BillHawksicon.png)
![[Image: Claireicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Professor%20Layton%20and%20the%20Unwound%20Future/Claireicon.png)
![[Image: Delmonaicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Professor%20Layton%20and%20the%20Unwound%20Future/Delmonaicon.png)
![[Image: Dmitriicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Professor%20Layton%20and%20the%20Unwound%20Future/Dmitriicon.png)
![[Image: DonPaoloicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Professor%20Layton%20and%20the%20Unwound%20Future/DonPaoloicon.png)
![[Image: Floraicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Professor%20Layton%20and%20the%20Unwound%20Future/Floraicon.png)
![[Image: Subject3icon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Professor%20Layton%20and%20the%20Unwound%20Future/Subject3icon.png)
![[Image: Puzzletteicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Professor%20Layton%20and%20the%20Unwound%20Future/Puzzletteicon.png)
![[Image: Rudolphicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Professor%20Layton%20and%20the%20Unwound%20Future/Rudolphicon.png)
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
![[Image: BattleBackgroundsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Vay/BattleBackgroundsicon.png)
![[Image: CharactersBattleicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Vay/CharactersBattleicon.png)
![[Image: Monstersicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Vay/Monstersicon.png)
![[Image: mugshotsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Vay/mugshotsicon.png)
Vay (Mobile Phone)
[/spoiler]
I tried to get most of the unfinished games ripped from that I made mini-projects of for this update. I’ve spent about the past 2-3 weeks getting some extra rips here and there when I had some extra free time, so hopefully it was time well spent.
Also, I was planning on getting a few rips from Kirby Mass Attack, but I kinda ran out of time…
[spoiler]
Cooking Mama 3
Digimon World DS
Disney Princess
Gunpey DS
Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure
Hot Springs Story (Mobile Phone)
The Legendary Starfy
Mother 3
Pizza Boy
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Ranger 3: Guardian Signs
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Vay (Mobile Phone)
I tried to get most of the unfinished games ripped from that I made mini-projects of for this update. I’ve spent about the past 2-3 weeks getting some extra rips here and there when I had some extra free time, so hopefully it was time well spent.
Also, I was planning on getting a few rips from Kirby Mass Attack, but I kinda ran out of time…

