Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop
#77
(09-10-2011, 08:16 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: That's pretty funny, because all the people I know that have played it said that the new voices retain the cheesiness almost perfectly.

idk, i didn't think it was very funny

that's just the impression i got from trailers, reviews, gameplay videos, etc. maybe i'm crazy?

edit: Been reading up about it - evidently they got the majority of the old cast back to redo their lines, so that's definitely a positive. I still don't think they're as well-delivered, but I suppose that isn't really super important.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop - by Jalopes - 09-10-2011, 09:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)