Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

New ghost Kirby sprites [Coming soon]
#1
Okay.
I love my little Ghost Kirby to pieces but I get this disappointing feeling inside me sometimes that.. it's basically a recolour with a Luigi hat. So basically I'm starting to sprite completely new ones (My first custom sprites ever.. 'cus I'm lazy..)

I was thinking on the likes of basing my body on Boo (just for a prototype) cutting, pasting and editing my Ghost Kirby with Boo, just to see what it looks like.

This could take a while as there's a lot going on in my life recently but I'll keep you posted, give me some feed back to digest and work into my sprites, cheers.


Messages In This Thread
New ghost Kirby sprites [Coming soon] - by Ghost Kirby - 10-17-2008, 06:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)