09-02-2011, 04:55 AM
[spoiler=take your character out of this and back off.]
[/spoiler]
I was going to present this set of vector created files once it was finished to you all, but i stopped and just decided it's not worth it...
Are you guys going to bash me for that, too?
All 5 topics I made have been locked, even my introduction topic.
I have a comic running up my ass for a quote I made.
People are treating me like toilet paper here, even AFTER I do nice things like this.
Only forum I've ever been to with this much disrespect, hatred, distastefulness, ignorance, and inexcusable rudeness.
I really don't care anymore, I've have professionals critique my work with high regards, I have won awards for my work, and I have even had the honor of being a front pager on a poetry sector of an autsim site.
I will still participate, but a lot of you need to wake up and realize I'm a human being with a heart and feelings, not your little test rat in a lab.
I even went to the trouble of upgrading a few select images for an apology gift,thinking twice about releasing those, one of which was for Gors.
Some love this place can show...
[/spoiler]I was going to present this set of vector created files once it was finished to you all, but i stopped and just decided it's not worth it...
Are you guys going to bash me for that, too?
All 5 topics I made have been locked, even my introduction topic.
I have a comic running up my ass for a quote I made.
People are treating me like toilet paper here, even AFTER I do nice things like this.
Only forum I've ever been to with this much disrespect, hatred, distastefulness, ignorance, and inexcusable rudeness.
I really don't care anymore, I've have professionals critique my work with high regards, I have won awards for my work, and I have even had the honor of being a front pager on a poetry sector of an autsim site.
I will still participate, but a lot of you need to wake up and realize I'm a human being with a heart and feelings, not your little test rat in a lab.
I even went to the trouble of upgrading a few select images for an apology gift,thinking twice about releasing those, one of which was for Gors.
Some love this place can show...

