Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I am so bored... I have my own house, but there's no TV reception, and no Internet... There is basically nothing to do. So I decide to start playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, and now it's midnight, I'm in a new house, it's quiet except a distant rumble outside, and I'm alone for a week while Charlie is back in London...

I normally don't get creeped out by shit, but man, being alone and in a new house plays with your head.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Dazz - 09-01-2011, 05:50 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)