Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

OAM Viewer
#6
OH MY GOD!!! That reminds me of the time I left my computer to make a cup o' tea and forgot AnimGet was still running. By the time I got back, my PC had CRASHED! I had to do an entire sheet all over again Embarassed

So yeah, like Mighty Jetters said, don't leave AnimGet running longer than you have too Wink


Messages In This Thread
OAM Viewer - by witheea - 08-28-2011, 07:57 PM
RE: OAM Viewer - by Garamonde - 08-28-2011, 08:25 PM
RE: OAM Viewer - by witheea - 08-29-2011, 10:32 PM
RE: OAM Viewer - by HandToeKnee - 08-30-2011, 05:24 AM
RE: OAM Viewer - by Garamonde - 08-30-2011, 08:54 AM
RE: OAM Viewer - by HandToeKnee - 08-30-2011, 09:09 AM
RE: OAM Viewer - by Superliger - 09-25-2011, 07:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)