Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Castlevania - Requiem For a Dream (SOTN Sequel) - [IN DEVELOPMENT]
#6
jtag xbox 360s can run unsigned code, and I know a number of people who have them. They are worth their weight in gold, since they are rare, but the community is very much looking for new content daily.

I'd like to think that you would come up with a good name though - since you've actually just proven that you're ripping off Requiem for a Dream's name in the title of this topic, while in the topic calling it Requiem for a Destiny and I think that RfaD doesn't really roll off the toungue like most Castlevania titles.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Castlevania - Requiem For a Dream (SOTN Sequel) - [IN DEVELOPMENT] - by Dazz - 08-29-2011, 05:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)