Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(08-26-2011, 10:10 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: So MA is now in a state of emergency because of hurricane Irene.

I think it could be the weather people are over reacting to it but I realize it could be bad enough, and that worries me a tad because the aftermath could be worse than the tornado that happened a few months back.

Bah I think it will be pretty weak by the time it comes over here. I'm sure we'll have to go without power for a while though.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Koopaul - 08-27-2011, 12:05 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)