Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fixing Model Rigs
#4
I honestly came in here expecting a spam thread since I didn't see the author, but that's a pretty funny mistake. I would ask you to fix it, but that's just rich.

Anyways, you're probably dealing with models that are very small. Even when they're small, Max will still use the default bone size on import causing issues. As Friedslick said though, it should be fixable. It wouldn't affect their functionality regardless.


Messages In This Thread
Fixing Model Rigs - by GrimmJeel - 08-26-2011, 04:41 PM
RE: Fixing Model Rigs - by Friedslick6 - 08-26-2011, 05:45 PM
RE: Boning Models? - by GrimmJeel - 08-27-2011, 08:31 AM
RE: Boning Models? - by MoneyMan - 08-26-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: Boning Models? - by Shadowth117 - 08-26-2011, 08:12 PM
RE: Fixing Model Rigs - by Friedslick6 - 08-28-2011, 02:41 AM
RE: Fixing Model Rigs - by GrimmJeel - 08-28-2011, 03:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)