Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I need Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 1,2 .brres
#4
(08-25-2011, 06:58 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 04:46 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: Dolphin has a Built in File System Reader Extract the files that way.
no emulation required

It doesn't work. I did Boot from DVD Drive and it gave me this message:

Could not read "E:", There is no disc in drive, or it is not a GC/Wii backup. Please note that original Gamecube and Wii discs cannot be read by most PC DVD drives.
Using the original discs, or copied ones?

Either way, I'll upload them for ya sometime within the next 24 hours.



Messages In This Thread
RE: I need Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 1,2 .brres - by Random Talking Bush - 08-25-2011, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)