Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The topic where I am fixated on getting my anatomy skills right.
#1
making a new topic because I'm too lazy to bum the old one.
[Image: c5hcn.png]
right now it's pretty much an early line art and an early palate, but I'd at least like to shift to the anatomy at the moment.


Messages In This Thread
The topic where I am fixated on getting my anatomy skills right. - by DioShiba - 08-23-2011, 08:23 PM
RE: Trying my hand with ladies. - by Koopaul - 08-23-2011, 09:11 PM
RE: Trying my hand with ladies. - by DioShiba - 08-23-2011, 09:35 PM
RE: Trying my hand with ladies. - by Gwen - 08-23-2011, 09:16 PM
RE: Trying my hand with ladies. - by Koopaul - 08-23-2011, 10:08 PM
RE: Trying my hand with ladies. - by Strasteo - 08-23-2011, 10:49 PM
RE: Trying my hand with ladies. - by Gors - 08-24-2011, 09:22 AM
RE: Trying my hand with ladies. - by DioShiba - 08-24-2011, 10:46 AM
RE: Trying my hand with ladies. - by DioShiba - 08-28-2011, 06:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)