Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Oh man, I didn't even notice the shaking until someone in my lab said "HEY, DO YOU FEEL THAT??"

My first reaction was "Oh, they probably knocked that building down next door"

I didn't think it was an earthquake, especially since I've NEVER in my life once felt one.



Building's still standing btw. I was disappointed. A lot of people here are freaking out about it, though, even though it was hardly a tremor up here :F


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Rosencrantz - 08-23-2011, 02:11 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)