08-15-2011, 06:30 PM
I want to see you handle the rest of TUGS, Chris. I think you did great. 
Then maybe next year Shawn can give you a break.

Then maybe next year Shawn can give you a break.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Third Round? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Hell yeah, let's start on the 31st! | 10 | 71.43% | |
| I don't feel up to another round, sorry. | 2 | 14.29% | |
| I have another idea, actually. | 2 | 14.29% | |
| Total | 14 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Concerning the third round
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|