Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How does this look so far?
#8
The colors on the ice dragon are terrible and ms-paint like. Use the pallete from ice types.
articuno and regice's palettes should work well
also make sure your light source is correct. It always comes from the upper left on pokemon sprites. no exceptions.
btw I actually like the ice dragon but it looks too... geometric, I guess. I dunno.

also I hate the fire ant but w/e


Messages In This Thread
How does this look so far? - by Metroid345 - 10-10-2008, 11:27 AM
RE: How does this look so far? - by Gors - 10-10-2008, 01:07 PM
RE: How does this look so far? - by Metroid345 - 10-10-2008, 01:42 PM
RE: How does this look so far? - by Desert Cat - 10-10-2008, 02:10 PM
RE: How does this look so far? - by Metroid345 - 10-15-2008, 04:23 PM
RE: How does this look so far? - by Oddball - 10-15-2008, 04:33 PM
RE: How does this look so far? - by Vipershark - 10-15-2008, 08:45 PM
RE: How does this look so far? - by Metroid345 - 10-16-2008, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)