Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

hi I have a hat and I can walk
#9
[Image: 2n9z806.gif]

Not entirely realistic but it's the kind of personality I'm going for.

EDITO: Lego..?


Messages In This Thread
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Teeks - 10-14-2008, 10:05 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by EdpR - 10-14-2008, 10:11 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Cshad - 10-14-2008, 10:24 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Ultimecia - 10-15-2008, 06:37 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Phantom Killah - 10-15-2008, 08:34 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by camds - 10-17-2008, 04:14 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Pik - 10-17-2008, 07:25 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by CeeY - 10-17-2008, 07:43 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by CeeY - 10-17-2008, 09:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)