Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

hi I have a hat and I can walk
#6
(10-15-2008, 09:16 AM)Geo the Fox Wrote: Hat doesn't appear to change angle as he turns his head.. Thea angle of the bill should definitely change as he turns.


...If you wanna learn about hats in depth, why not play a game where EVERYONE has a hat/head ornament! Scarlet Weather Rhapsody!

You're really pushin' that game, eh? : p

Anyway, you're right about the hat, but I'm gonna get rid of the turn, so I don't have to worry about it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Teeks - 10-14-2008, 10:05 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by EdpR - 10-14-2008, 10:11 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Cshad - 10-14-2008, 10:24 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Phantom Killah - 10-15-2008, 06:27 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Ultimecia - 10-15-2008, 06:37 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by camds - 10-17-2008, 04:14 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Pik - 10-17-2008, 07:25 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by CeeY - 10-17-2008, 07:43 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by CeeY - 10-17-2008, 09:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)