Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop
#49
(08-11-2011, 02:19 PM)Kriven Wrote: I tried a demo of Nintendogs on 3DS at Walmart and the shitty paper-cut out look made me sick Very Sad

Are all 3DS games horrible 3D, or are some of them actually good? Very Sad

depends on the game your getting I suppose.

the 3d on OoT is pretty great during cut scenes, during gameplay it can annoy you if you're not used to it.

The only other 3d game that's alright is Super Street Fighter 4, I haven't tried anything else other than those two games in specific.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop - by DioShiba - 08-11-2011, 02:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)