Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Changes to the Sprite Discussion board
#25
Maybe a sort of sprite showcase board could be opened granted it's moderated to an extent. Basically a small little board where you can post custom sprites that an you feel are completed but have no plans to submit them to TSR for public use.

I'm probably just throwing this out of the bin but I feel as if too many new people are just randomly posting their "custom sprites" in the boards recently and they expect to have their asses kissed just for making something that's simplistic. I think making this is at least show who feels they don't need to improve their sprites and show the people who want to try to improve their sprites


Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes to the Sprite Discussion board - by DioShiba - 08-07-2011, 07:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)