Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
oh and I guess I should mention there's been a lot of gang rushes happening across my city now

large gangs of kids find it fun to randomly beat the everloving crap out of people minding their own business on the streets
they just
flash-mob on people

and one such attack happened not too far from my campus



I'm a little bit more nervous about this city than I normally am Sad


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Rosencrantz - 08-07-2011, 01:39 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)