Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Changes to the Sprite Discussion board
#13
I don't completely understand, but, sprite duels absolute yes.

I want there to be a M&LUnsureS style thing, I've always wanted to make customs in that style.

Now, the part I don't really understand... you want people to rip sprites from a game so you can show examples of that game's style to help the spriters? Does that mean for a M&LUnsureS thread/forum/rework thing you'd want people to rip sprites from that game? I must ask what the purpose is when they're on the site already (as well as most of the PiT sprites)? I could be a ripper but I haven't gotten into DS yet or whatever. I might PM you if you could clear these things up for me.

Otherwise, this sounds phenomenal.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes to the Sprite Discussion board - by Garamonde - 08-05-2011, 03:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)